Due to current California mandate, our Los Angeles dining room is currently closed.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you soon.
*See below for safety measures and precautions
- All guests will be required to wear a face covering when entering the restaurant and not seated.
- Temperature checks will be needed for anyone entering the restaurant.
- We will be operating with safety measures implemented by the the state, such as tables set 6 feet apart and social distancing markers.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the dining room.
- Guests will be given virtual QR codes to access menus on their mobile device (disposable menus upon request).
- Waitstaff will be equipped with face coverings.
- All presentations will be thoroughly sanitized before and after use.
- Table settings will be arranged after guest has been seated. Beverages will be served in fresh glassware in lieu of refills.
- Reservations are limited to parties of 6 at a single table. Guests can make secondary reservations for larger parties but mandatory 6 feet distancing between tables will still be implemented.
- Valet parking will be available and attendants will sanitize driver seat and steering wheel of vehicles.