At BartonG, we are committed to creating memorable and engaging experiences that reflect our brand’s essence. Our website is designed with a special emphasis on animations and dynamic content using the GreenSock Animation Platform (GSAP). These animations are an integral part of our brand identity and help us convey the excitement and vibrancy of the events we create.
We understand the importance of web accessibility and strive to make our content as inclusive as possible. However, it’s essential to note that our animations cannot be disabled or paused due to their integral role in representing our brand and the unique experiences we offer.
As a result, we acknowledge that we cannot fully meet the requirements outlined in Success Criterion 2.2.2 of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), which calls for the ability to pause, stop, or hide moving content. We deeply regret any inconvenience this may cause to users who rely on such features to enhance their web experience.
While we cannot provide controls for these animations, we remain committed to improving accessibility in other areas of our website. We are actively working on making our website more accessible in compliance with other WCAG success criteria. Our goal is to ensure that all users can access and enjoy the valuable content and information we provide.
- Keyboard Navigation: Our website can be navigated using a keyboard, ensuring that individuals who may have difficulty using a mouse can easily access and interact with the content.
- Screen Reader Optimization: Our website is designed to be compatible with popular screen reader software. We use appropriate HTML markup and ARIA (Accessible Rich Internet Applications) attributes to ensure that users who rely on screen readers can access and understand the content effectively.
- Skip Navigation Links: We have included “Skip to Main Content” links at the beginning of each page to allow users of screen readers and keyboard users to bypass repetitive navigation and directly access the main content.
- Focus Indicators: Interactive elements on our website, such as links and form fields, have visible focus indicators. This feature aids users who navigate through the website using a keyboard, indicating which element is currently in focus and improving overall navigation efficiency.
- Resizable Text: Users can adjust the font size of our website’s content to their preferences through their web browser settings. This flexibility ensures that users with low vision can comfortably read the text without compromising the website’s layout and functionality.
- Alt Text for Images: We provide descriptive alternative text for images, enabling users with visual impairments to understand the content of images displayed on our website.
- Clear and Consistent Layout: Our website maintains a clear and consistent layout, making it easier for users to find and understand information regardless of their browsing device or assistive technology.
- Consistent Headings and Structure: Our website maintains a logical heading structure throughout the pages. This allows screen readers and other assistive technologies to present the content in a well-organized manner, making it easier for users to navigate and comprehend the information.
- Accessible Forms: Our website’s forms are designed with accessibility in mind. Form fields are appropriately labeled, and error messages are presented in a clear and understandable manner to assist users in completing form submissions.
- Compatibility With Assistive Technologies: We regularly test our website with a range of assistive technologies to ensure compatibility and optimal performance for users with various disabilities.
We understand that accessibility is an ongoing journey, and we are dedicated to maintaining an accessible website and continuously exploring ways to improve accessibility. As technology advances and web standards evolve, we will adapt our practices to ensure compliance with the latest accessibility guidelines.
If you encounter any accessibility barriers while using our website or have any suggestions to improve accessibility, please do not hesitate to contact us. Your feedback is valuable to us and will help us further enhance our commitment to inclusivity.
To report accessibility concerns or provide feedback, please reach out to our team via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 305.576.8888. You can also feel free to fill out the below form and we will reach out. We will strive to respond promptly and address any issues in a timely manner.
"*" indicates required fields